The fees (per term) at Westbourne House for the year beginning September 2019 are as follows:
|Prep School (Years 3 to 8)|
|Day (Years 5 to 8)||£6,300|
|Intermediate Day (Year 4)||£6,175|
|Intermediate Day (Year 3)||£5,375|
|Pre-Prep (Pre-Nursery to Year 2)|
Pre-Nursery (min 3 sessions per week)
|Nursery (Mon-Fri mornings)||£2,240|
|Nursery (All Week)||£3,660|
|Years 1 & 2||£3,730|
|Boarding Fees (in addition to the Day Pupil fees above)|
|Full Boarding International||£2,700|
|Full Boarding EU||£2,534|
|Full Boarding UK (7 nights per week)||£2,145|
|Part-Time Boarder (5 weekday nights per week)||£1,435|
|Part-Time Boarder (4 weekday nights per week)||£1,230|
|Part-Time Boarder (3 weekday nights per week)||£1,020|
|Part-Time Boarder (2 weekday nights per week)||£710|
|Part-Time Boarder (1 weekday night per week,
Years 3 and 4 only)
|Casual Boarding (cost per night)|
|Sunday night (drop off 8pm)||£42|
|Weekend (Saturday and Sunday night)||£124|
|Prep School After School Care Per Session|
Mon, Tue, Weds, Thu, Fri (4.30- 5.30pm)
NB: These sessions are non-chargeable if a child is waiting for an older sibling(s) to finish school at 5.30pm (unless older sibling is a boarder)
|Breakfast is available before 8am||£3.10|
|Pre-Prep After School Child Care Per Session|
Morning (7.45- 8.15am)
After School Care is available, please use the following link for details; Childcare
- The fees include all school meals and snacks, academic examination fees (not music), books, boarding activities, Personal and Dental Accident Insurance, and sibling childcare in Years 3 and 4.
- Fees include Pupils' Personal Accident and Dental Insurance - Pupils' Personal Accident Insurance Scheme | PDF
- Fees are due on the first day of each term; interest of 1.5% per month will be charged on overdue accounts fifteen days thereafter.
- Basic fees are paid in advance whereas all additional, non-compulsory “extras” are charged in arrears.
- Music Tuition is available for approximately £220 for 10 individual half-hour lessons; visiting music teachers send bills directly to the pupil’s parents.
- English Language Support - This is charged at £20.00 per 30 minute session.
- Individual Needs Tuition - Several programmes are available; the price depends upon the support required and should be discussed with the Individual Educational Needs Co-ordinator (IENCo).
- Attendance in the Pre-Nursery is flexible and the Bursar can provide costs for combinations of sessions. Children must attend at least three sessions per week.
- Various insurance schemes are available, if required by parents, covering illness of pupils, loss or damage to property, and death or critical illness of a main fee payer. Details can be provided by the Bursar.
- A reduction of 5% of fees per term is given for younger brothers and sisters in the Prep School.
- The Bursar is always available to give advice on matters affecting finances and payment of fees.
We acknowledge that some parents may like to pay their school fees monthly; we therefore provide details below of a facility provided by School Fee Plan (SFP) which may be of interest:
Click here for more information/online SFP application