We are delighted to offer a range of optional activities, starting Sat 30, designed to support our families during lockdown.
The sessions in the weeks ahead will include – but are not limited to – a Saturday Social, cooking, photography, Edible Garden, Westbourne Writers’ Initiative, sports, debates, A Taste of Spain & France (more culinary delights) and more.
We appreciate that the children just want to spend some time together and chat and so a central element each week will be a Saturday Social for pupils over Zoom. Pupils can bring along their breakfast to enjoy with their friends if they wish! A member of staff will be there as a host to enable the social to run.
The activities start at 10am for 30 - 60 minutes.
- Mr Stewart is hosting the Saturday Social for Years 3 and 4
- This week’s celebrity staff chef is Mrs Langford who will be cooking Green Soup and Scrumptious Scones.
- Mr Forsyth is keeping everyone fit with some circuit training.
- Mr Tyrrell is on hand to give you voice training: perfect for building confidence and skills when reading or speaking out loud.
- Mr Cousens is ready to take you on in Remote Board Games
- Mr Thomas is offering lesson in Greek
- Mrs Edwards is leading the Big Garden Bird Watch in conjunction with the RSPB.